- 1/2 cup no-salt-added diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, properly drained
- half of cup chopped, seeded cucumber
- half cup chopped yellow summer time season squash
- half of a ripe avocado, seeded, peeled, and chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon flooring black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/4 cup shredded lowered-fats Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno chile peppers (1 ounce)
- Snipped modern chives (optionally obtainable)
- For filling, in a medium bowl stir collectively tomatoes, cucumber, squash, and avocado. Put apart.
- In a medium bowl whisk collectively eggs, egg product, the water, basil, salt, and pepper. For each omelet, coat an eight-inch nonstick skillet generously with cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Add a generous 1/three cup of the egg mixture to scorching skillet. Shortly begin stirring eggs gently nevertheless repeatedly with a wooden spatula until mixture resembles cooked egg gadgets surrounded by liquid egg. Stop stirring. Put together dinner for 30 to 60 seconds additional or until egg is about. Spoon half of cup of the filling over one side of omelet. Rigorously fold omelet over the filling. Very rigorously take away omelet from skillet. Repeat to make four omelets full, using paper towels to wipe skillet clear and spraying with cooking spray between omelets.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cheese over each omelet. If desired, garnish with chives.
Vitamin Info Per Serving:
Servings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 128 cal., 6 g entire fat (2 g sat. fat), ninety seven mg chol., 357 mg sodium, 7 g carb. (three g fiber, 4 g sugars), 12 g skilled.
Fat (d.e): 1; Mark as Free Commerce (d.e): zero; Lean Meat (d.e): 1.5; Greens (d.e): 1;