This dish is for people who are conscious of their calorie intake. If you are imprisoning yourself from the deliciousness of the food, then think again. Not all foods contain a great amount of fat, you could even try cooking one yourself. In this recipe, you would be able to find out the great health benefits, so why not give it a try? Allow yourself some meat sometimes. Not every one is fond of eating the same kind of meal everyday anyways. You should never worry about this kind of dish since this could never ruin your diet regimen. Here are the instructions for cooking it.
• 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam
• 3 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
• 1/2 teaspoon coarsely-ground black pepper
• 10 ounces mixed salad greens, about 8 cups
• 1 cup fresh raspberry
Cooking the Food:
1. Prepare the grill. It would be great if you have an electric grill since you would be free of the task of having to wait for the coal to completely be burning read hot.
2. While the grill is heating up, prepare a bowl and mix the jam, vinegar, honey and oil. Mix it well until all of the ingredients are combined.
3. When you are done with the mixture, reserve 1/4 cup of it for salad dressing. The rest of the mixture will serve as a marinade to the chicken.
4. Put some marinade on the chicken and make sure that it is evenly distributed with the help of your fingers. Set it aside for 5 to 10 minutes to marinate.
5. When the chicken is ready, throw away the excess marinade except from the one you saved for the salad. Place it on the grill over medium heat 4 to 6 inches away from the heat. Cook for about 10 to 12 minutes. You can check the chicken if it is cooked by piercing a fork on it. Once it is cooked, place it on a clean plate and set aside for later.
6. Prepare a large bowl for the salad, combine the greens and put the reserved 1/4 cup of dressing. Just toss the vegetables until all of it is evenly distributed in the mixture.
7. Cut the cooked chicken breasts half crosswise slices; do not separate the slices though. Arrange the cooked chicken breast on the salad and garnish with raspberries.
You should try this dish for a romantic date with your loved one. Barbecuing in the moon light or in the afternoon is really fun. Since summer is near, you would plan the things to do and cooking should be on the list. You would be having a great party if you do prepare this kind of dishes.